View Single Post
Old 24-09-2019, 12:50   #403
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
You’re overinterpreting your own quote a little.

In the portion of the judgment you have quoted, the court is observing the effect of the prorogation, not attributing motive. I’m not in a position to read the judgment for myself at the moment, so perhaps the judgment condemns BoJo’s motivations elsewhere, but in the section you have presented, it does not do so.

I've scanned over the full reading this morning (however not at any particular depth) and it condemns his actions severely. The unanimous decision more so....