View Single Post
Old 24-09-2019, 12:48   #402
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
'The Court is bound to conclude, therefore, that the decision to advise Her Majesty to prorogue Parliament was unlawful because it had the effect of frustrating or preventing the ability of Parliament to carry out its constitutional functions without reasonable justification.

It's there, in black and white. Your beloved Boris attempted to subvert and stop due democratic process from occurring. If that's not corrupt then i don't know what is ?
You’re overinterpreting your own quote a little.

In the portion of the judgment you have quoted, the court is observing the effect of the prorogation, not attributing motive. I’m not in a position to read the judgment for myself at the moment, so perhaps the judgment condemns BoJo’s motivations elsewhere, but in the section you have presented, it does not do so.