View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 00:13   #643
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
It’s generally accepted that the “coming soon” thread isn’t actually a coming soon thread. Minor technical changes, wishlists, and rumour are all welcome.

I’ve fought that fight and lost before.

I’m also not sure lecturing me on categorising things better considering you have had threads closed for being fundamentally the same that linear TV is dying off. You should welcome my input into this thread that Virgin are making more space for broadband!
No need to be hostile, jfman. You must understand that most people look at the 'coming soon' thread for changes that may be coming to Virgin Media subscribers.

There is a seperate thread dealing with the technical stuff that you are into, I am just suggesting that you stay on topic. That is all.

OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote