View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 13:02   #40
zekeisaszekedoes
Permanently Banned

Services: 30Mb Broadband (XL), 2TB TiVo (M+), Samsung Galaxy Ace (M), POTS Landline (M).
zekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond reputezekeisaszekedoes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Well, I think I got all you bitches beat.

I think that was a pretty average day; some streaming from iPlayer, a little low-speed P2P and moderate web browsing. Nothing too heavy. I'm very impressed considering that's the DOCSIS1 line: I know most of my neighbours on VM are still using their old Ambit 250 modems.

Shortly I have to drop in the Super Hub, don't I? Boy am I NOT looking forward to that.

EDIT: The red bar is when I disconnected modem and router. Changed from live updated PNG to static JPG hosted on Flickr (PhotoBucket was down at the time).
zekeisaszekedoes is offline   Reply With Quote