View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 15:42   #1
Arty2K16
cf.member

Arty2K16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Help with billing... this CANT be right?!?!?

Hi we are a long time user of what is now Virgin Media after being customers since 2003, I looked at my mothers virgin bill and couldnt believe the package total was £124.44!!

I went online to build the exact same bundle as we have, only to find out it was £78.00 per month for 12 months then £99 a month after, which was fine.

I called up Retentions to find out they can either offer me the ooomph package (have ne need for the faster speeds or a sim card) or they could offer a discount of £5 a month!!

I was told this offer is ONLY for new customers (even though we already have the equipment & active services) so itd be cheaper for them as they dont need to send anybody out..

I was also told that if I continued with cancelling the servicesI couldnt re-sign up until after THREE MONTHS!!!
Is ANY of this info right? WHY cant we have the cheaper price for the exact same bundle???

Currently we are on the Big Kahuna Bundle with the following:
* Talk More Anytime
* Annonyymous Call Rejection
* Full House TV (XL)
* V6 Box
* VIVID 350 Opticle Fibre
* Voicemail
* Fully Itemised Billing
* 1 Additional tv Box (Tivo)
* Tivo monthly Fee
* Homeworks
The bundle I built is as follows:

*BIGGER BUNDLE (#78.00 for 12 months, #99.00 a month after
*M350 Fibre Broadband (350Mb)
*Maxit TV
*Talk More Anytime
*Virgin Phone Line (Voicemail Plus, Anonymous Call Reject etc)

So what Im asking, is HOW do I get the EXACT SAME services for new Customer Prices?? All thoughts & help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Arty.
Arty2K16 is offline   Reply With Quote