View Single Post
Old 27-06-2019, 11:15   #503
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Not much going on really for him then, just a long list of him failing and losing really, sounds like the perfect guy to revitalise bozos campaign

Yeah because there's nothing tiresome about demanding your private life be kept private and then releasing private photos publicly, just another self serving, grubby politician who thinks so little of the public that we'd fall for his little games, that's depressing
As I said, it is a distraction, nothing more. What that picture does is calm people down a bit, but it is hardly intrusive, is it?

---------- Post added at 10:13 ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
You've been reading too many tabloids old chap.
No, it was sneaky peeping Tom behaviour, which you would not like if it happened to you.

---------- Post added at 10:15 ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Pleased to see you've got it. Sadly, I think the rest of the party has not.
Boris will be PM, and he will win the next General Election. You are in the minority, I'm afraid, as will be revealed soon enough.