Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 14:08   #1586
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
I retract my ‘sound assessment’ accolade. You’ve named names and you have to be sure of the accusation you are making.

In the case of John Redwood, being independently wealthy does not make him a poor representative MP. I’ve known him for 32 years and he is as dedicated to his constituents as he is to Brexit (albeit Wokingham voted Remain).

Most if not all MPs want their slice of power. It’s a pity that power doesn’t reside in more competent people.

The people of this country might be fickle and stupid enough to give Corbyn the largest number of seats in an election. Tragedy is lurking and it’s not to be laid at the door of the people you;be named.
I guess John Redwood's seat may be at risk in the case of a general election then due to his pro-Brexit stance being at odds with those of his constituents'.