View Single Post
Old 29-12-2018, 12:16   #13
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I won't be that surprised. But I always got impression ATR was purposely free to give it the wide reach the race courses involved wanted. I think I read that somewhere once.

I never watch ATR.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ra...utbid-ITV.html

Quote:
ATR chief executive Matthew Imi, who said the new channel will have access to 14million homes via the Sky and Virgin platforms, added: 'There has been a portrayal of our relationship with ITV being somehow adversarial. That could not be further from the truth.
'We both have a common objective to grow the sport and generate new audiences. We should be working together to achieve that and that is the intention.'