View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 13:54   #3194
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you just bought?

A new Beko 9kg washing machine from AO for £250 (inc. next day delivery) to replace our 8-9 year old John Lewis machine which has today stopped working (drum not rotating or spinning) and cost around £350 at the time. I had a look online for possible failures (motor, circuit board, broken drive belt) and checked the belt was OK then decided it wasn't going to be worth paying out for a repair on an old machine or the hassle of me fiddling around with it for days and quite possibly coming up with nothing. I've gone for a 9kg machine on the basis that it'll have plenty of oommpphh for our needs and it has an auto detect setting which reduces the amount of water used according to the weight of the load. Anyway, I'll report back when we've had a chance to use it.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote