Thread: General Expiring Bundle Discount
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 20:45   #3
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Expiring Bundle Discount

You have to speak to a special team for the' Oomph' bundle - regular team can not help.

I've alwats got the "Opps" message for online changes and offers - always have to call.

I was told it was because I had offers applied to the account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbrown View Post
Hi there,
I got a letter a couple of weeks ago to advise that my (Oomph) bundle discount is expiring 17.02.2021.

That was fine, so at the weekend I tried to look in my online account to see what my options were, but it comes up with "Oops! Something went wrong.
Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online."

I phoned up customer services, but I don't think that the guy I spoke to was terribly sure, but he said that he was unable to make any changes to my account either. He suggested it may be worth phoning back after the discount has expired, which I wasn't sure about. Today I've received my new bill with the discount running out, so I've gone onto my online account again, but I'm still getting the same error message.

Was he correct that I'm unable to make any changes, or even look at bundles, until next week, or does it sound like there's an error on my account?

Thanks for your help!
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote