Thread: General Expiring Bundle Discount
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 19:57   #1
andrewbrown
cf.addict

Services: TiVO, V+, XL TV, L Broadband and Superhub, M Phone
andrewbrown is a name known to allandrewbrown is a name known to allandrewbrown is a name known to allandrewbrown is a name known to allandrewbrown is a name known to allandrewbrown is a name known to allandrewbrown is a name known to allandrewbrown is a name known to all
Expiring Bundle Discount

Hi there,
I got a letter a couple of weeks ago to advise that my (Oomph) bundle discount is expiring 17.02.2021.

That was fine, so at the weekend I tried to look in my online account to see what my options were, but it comes up with "Oops! Something went wrong.
Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online."

I phoned up customer services, but I don't think that the guy I spoke to was terribly sure, but he said that he was unable to make any changes to my account either. He suggested it may be worth phoning back after the discount has expired, which I wasn't sure about. Today I've received my new bill with the discount running out, so I've gone onto my online account again, but I'm still getting the same error message.

Was he correct that I'm unable to make any changes, or even look at bundles, until next week, or does it sound like there's an error on my account?

Thanks for your help!
andrewbrown is offline   Reply With Quote