View Single Post
Old 20-06-2013, 18:06   #7
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: Changing to Sky Broadband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skie View Post
Changing providers is easy enough, but ensuring continuity of service is a bit of a gamble.

I know of friends who have gone from Sky to Virgin who have had issues with Sky not being willing to let them pick an end-date or Virgin being equally useless with last minute rescheduled installations. In a perfect world service from one provider would cease when you confirm service from the other provider is up and running.
I don't understand this.

I have switched between sky and virgin and vice versa.

You can have broadband from both (as long as it is virgin cable and sky using phoneline)..no reason to stop that happening..so you can cancel when best for you..get date from one..send notice to the other or vice versa
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote