View Single Post
Old 23-10-2021, 15:05   #13
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Is this similar to VM O2's upcoming IPTV box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Why is that a problem? If you only want to subscribe for a month, unsubscribing immediately avoids you forgetting to do it at the end of the month.
It is not really a problem if it was clearly explained to people who have not had experience of VMs contractual fun and games. A lot of people just think when they are told you can have it for month you can actually just have it for a month only to find at the end of the month they are stuck for another one. This is why I hate VM as a company.

They even made me give a 30 day notice to move to a new package last contract renegotiation so now I have a sim running a month earlier than my internet even though the sim is part of the same package. Go figure
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote