Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 22:01   #1372
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Good to have you back on the side of healthy scepticism towards the Government mouthpieces, Pierre.
I’m a libertarian JF, and have been appalled at the way the police have conducted themselves at times. I don’t have to cite examples because the inter-web is awash with videos of such.

And the “emergency” legislation that was put in through without any parliamentary oversight is what has fuelled it, along with other poor legislation.

I saw one video where the police were questioning one individual because he had a car sticker that said “Covid is fake”. Citing a public order offence, or similar, as it could cause offence/distress . If we’re going down that road, we’re all done for...........