View Single Post
Old 15-06-2022, 19:50   #1406
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
TBH all these services just encourage piracy and the hunt for work arounds to get it cheap.

I do feel if they all come together and charged a fair price they would make more money but that will never happen
It could work. If all content was available in a streaming cloud, viewers could subscribe for a service with various tiers of content and pay per view, with content providers paid according to the number of viewers who watch their content.

That, I think, would be more viewer-friendly than requiring everyone to subscribe to lots of different streamers to view the maximum range of content.

Will it happen? Not in my lifetime, I suspect.