View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 18:11   #7242
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengedragon View Post
anyone had any good offers from vm re sky sports recently ?

my discount ends today so about to give them a call and switch it off before considering my options

also noticed the only channels the rest of the family watch are in the mix package, so (apart from my bt sport watching) full house could also go if it saves a few quid
My contract is up in early October mate, I had Sky Sports free for three months and had a previous discount on the sports also, when I enquired yesterday about a better deal I was told that my sports would go up by approx £31 in August, I also asked about the BB as I feel I don't really need the 200Mb speed, I was told that on the 5th August they are bringing back the 50Mb BB offer and you no longer need a telephone landline!
So i'm going to give them 60 days notice on the 5th August as there's no way my bill is going up by £31, if I have to dump the lot I will, he also offered me a free V6 box, so I'm going to tough it out and see what happens.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote