Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 16:07   #4478
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
I read through about half of the script, interesting view points however I felt the house was mixed on views but most seem to agree we carry on the will of the people
That wasn’t a debate in the chamber it was a Westminster Hall debate consisting of two Conservatives (one a Minister), five Labour and one SNP MP.

It’s impossible to derive any meaningful insight into the voting intentions in the chamber going forward from that discussion.

---------- Post added at 16:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Could you explain further please?

Seemed pretty reasonable to me, and good to see the 'will of the people' not taken lightly
As above it’s a Westminster Hall debate, so doesn’t hold any of the weight of discussions or matters decided upon (by division or otherwise) in the main chamber.