View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 20:51   #60
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Official Star Wars Saga

It would be very poor form of Disney to behave in such a manner as well. Marvel and the MCU are so epic and well respected that they should let the franchise stand on its merits. People don't flock to MCU films because they are the only thing out there, they go because they are the best and people will still go and see them regardless of what else is on.

That being said, some of the ideas which were omitted would have been perfect for the film and gave it that magical touch I said was missing several posts above. I love the idea of Anakin, Mace, Yoda, Obi Wan etc making a ghostly appearance in support of Rey at the end with the Force theme blasting through the speakers. Those are the kind of special moments that make it Star Wars. Tbh I loved all the idea/scenes which were left out and it would have been a completely different film in terms of the feel if they had been left in.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote