View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 18:12   #53
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Official Star Wars Saga

I don't know how to explain but things either feel right or they don't. I personally didn't have a problem with Admiral Holdo because she is an unknown character and therefore we do not know how she thinks or reacts to things therefore her behaviour is "realistic" for her character. I also didn't have a problem with Leia flying through space like some people did. There are certain things that work and certain things that don't and I know everyone is different. I feel like we need some Judge Judy words of wisdom and I am very much of the mindset that if it doesn't make sense then it's not true.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote