View Single Post
Old 30-12-2019, 22:33   #47
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Official Star Wars Saga

I think as well, people weren't happy with the Rose character in TLJ and then also incensed that she was notably missing for most or Rise. However that was due to her sharing a lot of her screen time with Leia in the base, but of course much of that was scrubbed due to the passing of Carrie Fisher. Abrahams himself confirmed that in a recent interview.

Yes there are a few plot holes remaining and a dw little niggles I had with the full trilogy,but at the end of the day, they are minor things and do not stop me enjoying the 3 films.