View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 22:46   #5977
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Unfortunately Snoopz in my case no, I tried writing names and addresses of people I intended to send Christmas cards to, on a word app I had, with the intension of transferring it onto self adhesive labels but the result was less than satisfactory. What I intend to do, if I wish to send cards again to my friends and family is to type their details directly on to the labels and then photocopy several sheets for future use. It takes me all day just to write their names. Unless someone else on here has other suggestions
I'm no expert but others will be, I think your problem is you're not selecting the correct template for printing address labels and when you use the correct software it'll be a 1000 times easier than going back to the dark ages type writer and your hands will thank you for it.