Thread: TiVo BBC iplayer problem
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 12:27   #60
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: BBC iplayer problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermcg View Post
Hi all. Just found this forum. I changed to a TIVO box when they first came out. NEVER has my BBCi Player worked on it properly. VM have changed my box several times had engineers here, upscaled the complaint etc but it has reached the point that i just dont watch bbc progs on catch up. Everything was perfect with my VHD and to be honest I wish I'd never upgraded to TIVO (worst decision I ever made). I was advised a long time ago that it was a BBC issue and was advised that it would be fixed by June 2013. Never happened. I emailed the BBC also with no joy. Only came across this forum now as I decided to complain to Watchdog about the BBC :-). So sent a complaint into them and did a search for other comments about people having the same problems and low and behold here I am. I have now also filled in the survey form for VM but was never aware of that from anywhere (especially VM). Problem appears a bit more prevalent now. I do hope they can get the thing sorted as I agree with all comments BBCiplayer works fine on all other platforms such as PC or NowTV box on my TV upstairs but all other catch up services and streaming from 4OD, ITV, Channel5 etc all work very well on TIVO. Gees thats been a bit of a long spiel. Sorry
We feel your frustration! Good luck with your campaign.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote