View Single Post
Old 31-03-2022, 19:37   #7128
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Our bin men have been on strike since March 21st and don't go back until April 11th. As you can imagine, some of the rubbish meisters round here are already drowning in the stuff. It won't be long before the foxes and seagulls have the stuff strewn about the streets.

The only thing we have piling up is recyclables as the wheelie bin is stuffed, but I can always store them in the garage and feed them out over the next month or so. At least we don't make much trash and that wheelie bin is only 1/3 filled.

We are good at rubbish in my house, the non-recyclable bin could take me about 6 weeks to fill, the same with the recyclable which is a 3rd bigger.

If I broke down boxes I could last longer, but as it's every 2 weeks I just bin it.