View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 14:17   #7072
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Yet more twists, turns and dodges from ‘her’ purely to make things difficult for me to see my son. Again as the Law courts are involved I’m not able to go in to detail “yet” but as soon as I can I’m going to give it both barrels on here about what’s been going on over the past 6/7 years. Not to get sympathy or “woe is me” as we’ve all got our own brown-stuff we have to deal with but given the about of lies, misrepresentation and complete BS that’s been spun about me I have to go public with the truth for the sake of my own sanity.
I have 2 daughters 1 whose mother I was married to I had excellent access in fact I had most weekends with her from the age of 2. My second daughter me and her mother was not married so no automatic rights and I had no access to her at all throughout her life except through the odd email. Last year though at 16 years old she approached me via email and told me she wanted to get to know me and eventually meet. We have not met yet as she lives a good distance away and I have been pretty much isolated throughout the pandemic but hope to finally meet her in the flesh soon.

I hope you do not have to wait so long but rest assured even if you do your son will want to know you eventually and her behaviour he could well end up resenting
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote