View Single Post
Old 15-12-2018, 09:43   #5730
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Dreadful food and boring music at the works Christmas do.

Feels like music these days seems to hang around forever, making it difficult if not impossible for new talent to be heard.

---------- Post added at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My poo hole of a company is closed over Christmas and we have been made to take 3 days holiday, and I only get 22.

I was 20 days but every 3 years you get a extra day up to 5 days.

Whats worse is we take holdays by hours, the 20 days is converted in to 8 hours per day.

But we largely do 9 hour days, under the old system 8 hour days worked to 20 days, buy under 9 hours this is just over 17 days.

Previous company I had after 8 years 32 days holiday and on that I had the 8 days bank holidays so 40 days total.
Technically your holiday should be a minimum 28 normal working days a year including Bank Holidays. If your normal working day is 9 hours the holiday entitlement is calculated on this basis, so should be 252 hours a year. https://www.gov.uk/calculate-your-ho...-year/45.0/5.0

Where I work, if you regularly work a few hours overtime, this contributes to your holiday entitlement. Then I get 6 weeks leave a year as it is a good company to work for.
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote