View Single Post
Old 25-08-2004, 19:55   #1242
BBKing
R.I.P.

Services: 20Mb VM CM, Virgin TV
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
BBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny starBBKing has a nice shiny star
Send a message via ICQ to BBKing
Re: [Merged] BB Speed Upgrades

Quote:
Enough of this please. Kneebs have you asked BBKing if you can publicly display his PM to you?
Unless PM means Public Message instead of Private Message, then no. Don't expect any more help from this quarter if you carry on in this cavalier manner. Luckily my boss is quite forgiving.

As it happens, my information came from a chance conversation with the same gentleman Kneebs has been talking to, so that's circular intelligence backing itself up - in fact I suggested he talk to Bill C whose opinion I trust. Still want to see some more evidence, but I have perfect licence to stop helping in my spare time if people bruit my private conversations about and devote my attention to what I mainly get paid to do.