View Single Post
Old 20-11-2020, 22:25   #71
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PM's adviser on ministerial code resigns over his advice on Priti Patel being ign

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Interesting for this to almost perfectly fall down to party lines. Would be curious to see if it was a Labour minister if the same people would be on the same sides.
To some degree, it always comes down to party lines.

Jeremy Corbyn is either the defender of minorities and warm cuddly protector or the weak, or a Jew hating economy wrecker.

In regards to this situation, I have sympathy for a woman having to project herself into an arena that is fundamentally male, pale and stale. If she has ruffled comfortable civil servants and upset them, so much the better for me, and if they complain about it it wouldn’t be without a hint of hypocrisy in my opinion.

That said we have no detail, and unless we get that detail everything else is speculation, nothing more.

So pointless discussing it until we know more.