View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 07:54   #225
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
No news is good news Den. Have you done a deal in the last 6 or so months, if so you might get away with it.

I've done a deal, paying less than I was before. Mainly hesitated as I might be moving to a non cabled area this year, but VM promise not to charge cancellation charges if this is the case. We'll see....

The RPI + 3.8% increases and non cancellation during the contract is something to be aware of, but on balance I've gone for it. Took over an hour from when my call was answered to get the deal/ price screwed down, no wonder they want to stop this farce every year. Tremendous waste of everyone's time, doubtless they hope most are apathetic/can't be bothered. Good business model I guess. Might backfire in these 'tight' times though.
Last October we started a 18 month contract Mr K.