Thread: Tivo V6 A glitch with Thumbs Up?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 13:00   #7
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: A glitch with Thumbs Up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
I've just tested it on a few movies and it's always setting the thumbs up for me, even with Suggestions turned off.

I guess you've been doing this for some time. Maybe you've hit a limit on the total number of programmes that can be thumbed?
That thought did occur to me. However I (literally) just set X-Men Apocalypse to record and it worked. Then I saw that I hadn't set it to HD channel version, so I cancelled it. Then I went and redid it, and again it worked.

So I haven't a scooby.

It may just be a weird random thing. Or they fixed it since I last recorded something where it didn't happen (though that's unlikely).
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote