View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 09:59   #13
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Warning about the Now TV HD trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
If you get an invitation to take part in this testing, I recommend reading through the terms and conditions before deciding whether to accept.

They say that you could be held liable for any losses they suffer due to your actions or those of members of your household. Also, you don't seem to get anything out of it - you can only take part in the trial using passes that you have paid for, and it seems to imply that they may charge people extra to take part in the trial in the future, although it does say that they will warn you if that is the case.
I haven't read them, but TBH, they sound like standard terms and conditions. I've certainly seen variants of the one about the user being held liable for any losses the supplier incurs due to the actions of the user, usually along with one that states the supplier will not be held responsible for any actions the user takes. That's standard. Same as the warning that they may charge for a given product or trial in the future. They may or may not introduce a charge, but this means they are protected against any complaint should they do so.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote