View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 20:00   #897
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainlime View Post
Hang on. Run that past me again. Slowly this time.

What makes you think this is anything to do with Phorm? It seems to be because you don't like the names of the cookies. I could call a cookie "dangerous_fbi_interception_cookie" but it wouldn't mean anything.

What program detected a 'phorm attack'? What is a 'phorm attack' anyway?
If you check it out and if this addon works you will see what I am experiencing.

I am not sure about the cookies I just want advice if they could be the little pests they may be inocent to phorm. It about trying to seek them out so we know what to block. The website to the forum DOES activate the PHORM script.

As I state PHORM DOES seem to be live now.

Also this website when entering forums the program DETECTS PHORM.

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/forum.p...b75601093c8c4a

We are told its NOT supposed to be working yet but this actually seems not the case.

Now it could be from BT but I always thought premium TV was NTL.

No doubt bit more browsing will find others out there.

POPPER no it was not me but it does seem we are in a state of War.