View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 12:15   #6178
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has reached the bronze age
tweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze agetweetiepooh has reached the bronze age
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I think i plan on avoiding Hotpoint in the future, i just hope the promise to refund me the 120 call out charge they said on Twitter with in 28 days actually happens!

Lets hope this Hoover Fridge Freezer lasts longer as i still don't agree with paying 5 a month insurance for break downs especially on a cheaper model which i can't avoid due to space limitations.
The guy that fixes our appliances says cover of fridge/freezers is the only one he would take because they are not usually (easily/cheaply) repairable.

Our Bosch is out of cover but we can't really afford cover yet, Interesting the Samsung is equivalent costs 200 more but has 5 year cover instead of 2.