View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 12:59   #6280
Horizon
Media Watcher

Services: Sky, Cable & Freeview
Horizon has reached the bronze age
Horizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze ageHorizon has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Media Boy Sources has told us that NowTV entertainment pack will be 2 tiers sometime in 2020 one at £8.99p/m which will be as it is now plus two new SKY channels and another at £22p/m this will be £8.99 pack plus UKTV channels, all Discovery, TCM Movies, History, Nat Geo, and 4 more unnamed services.

©copyright 2019 Media Boy 2006 - 2019. An ''Keep it real and free'' Production.
So, in effect, this is the Sky IPTV service that's been talked about for ages. I believe this is the start of Comcast changing Sky from being a satellite tv service to one which is IPTV based and a streaming service.

Thanks for info MB. This maybe a serious contender in my household to replace cable tv, but we'll see. Still need broadband and by the looks of it, VM will still be the best on price.

If I can get all the BBC and other broadcast channels on Freeview and selected pay tv channels on the new Now Tv, this maybe all that's required, especially with the swathe of streaming services that will be available by then.

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
I posted all info I got. We do not run any Do Not Post order anymore.