Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 20:28   #246
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
Don't take offence, do as you please with what you believe is correct, I'm just trying to help you and others reading this. While you have nothing in writing, the terms and conditions of the oomph bundle you are on, you know, the very legal bit? They state a FUP applies. You've spoke to numerous different Virgin staff who are supposed to be trained yet have give you different answers. The last person as even misinformed you of the roam like home on the 'normal' sims.

I get you, I really do. You have some random person who doesn't work for Virgin Media telling you different to those that work there. But take a step back and look at the facts. I'm more than willing to hold my hands up and admit I'm wrong, but until I see documentation stating otherwise, then FUP applies to roam like home on all sims including those that are unlimited, it's the only thing that makes sense.

I am finished here. Just consider please that the 'in black and white' facts you are using are quite possibly in need of updating.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote