View Single Post
Old 18-08-2014, 13:41   #13
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: Sky sports 1 hd some weird shape

As a virgin customer you know my address and what I subscribe to, I guess its the same for Sky and they must record on their system to see who has licence to public broadcast, Judging these are people whose duty is to find out who is doing this illegally it shouldnt be too hard to produce a list of the area that you (and by that I mean those who job it is) are targetting and if you were in doubt you would ask to see the propieter credential including contracts/ licence to prove he can broadcast publically. I just feel there must be a better alternative to this otherwise you going to start getting numbers on sky movies and Sky Atlantic soon (for sky customers)
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote