View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 18:33   #110
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: PM's adviser on ministerial code resigns over his advice on Priti Patel being ign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Well Male MPs still out do women by 2-1

And 60% of the most senior are male too.

https://www.instituteforgovernment.o...-civil-service

It’s not as bad as some sectors granted.
Yet true.
Your accusation was that the Civil Servants were male, pale and stale. I'll concede to you that the Conservative Party are, and much of the Labour Party, but again that's nothing to support your completely unsubstantiated assertion that this Minister of questionable competence was treated differently on the basis of sex or gender.

Dare I suggest perhaps she was promoted beyond her capability to deflect from a male, pale and stale Cabinet?

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Tell which officials and how?

I can tell you know that only recently on a zoom call when I was advised of a course action taken when trying to resolve a fault I definitely said “well that was bloody useless”. I didn’t swear on that occasion, it depends on the audience.
Why didn't you swear? Did you think it'd be considered unacceptable?
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote