View Single Post
Old 17-11-2020, 11:40   #203
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
I don't see that information anywhere? You can have multiple V6 boxes with Horizon software. Unless that's what you mean?.
From the VM Forum:
Quote:
I don’t think I’m giving anything away now as it’s been announced but, pending successful trials, from next year any existing customers with 2 x V6 boxes will be able to upgrade them to 360 over the air and keep the entire 2TB storage across both boxes.
It will just be a software update pushed over the network. So customers with two V6s can retain them both and their combined 2Tb storage; they won't be asked to send back one of their V6s.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote