View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 17:44   #5
figgyburn
Helter Skelter

Services: vm bbl.tvxl
figgyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Neighbours new skybox has started turning on his tv in the middle of the night

Thanks for the reply richard,i got down there via his sister and set both the panasonic viera
hdmi link off on his tv and the hdmi link on his sky q box to off.His sister phoned sky when i was there(40 mins on hold) to enquire about this problem and explain that various people on the sky forum had been complaining about this very problem.

Of course the person said they had never heard of this problem and that people on forums change the settings on their boxes and muck them up when they should leave well alone!,he was on speakerphone,so i heard every word.He talked her through the very things i had done the previous day with the info from the sky forum.

He would not accept that i had done all these things to no avail.He then said he will be pushing new updates to the box to see if that would cure the problem.Well last night i got up at 4.30am to listen and lo and behold radio 5 live came on(that's what always comes on) again for one minute and then strangely went off.I spoke to his sister today and she confirmed that it woke him up this time(he conks out on the couch as he cannot make it to the bedroom)and confirmed to her that it's happening,so she is going to phone up sky to cancel tomorrow.Our block live in hope.
figgyburn is offline   Reply With Quote