View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 11:18   #1
figgyburn
Helter Skelter

Services: vm bbl.tvxl
figgyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to beholdfiggyburn is a splendid one to behold
Neighbours new skybox has started turning on his tv in the middle of the night

Hi,i have searched the internet for this and have a few people on the sky forum complaining of the same thing.The last two nights his tv has come on at 4.30am at high volume and switching off at 5.30am waking us and neighbours(i am on the top he is in the middle flat) . Has anybody here experienced the same thing?.It seems to be something about the hdmi connection from sky box to tv. Now the fly in the ointment is he is an addict and when talking to him yesterday about it he claims he did not hear it!. Now he admits he is on sleeping tablets and this is probably why he cannot hear the tv coming on.

I need to get this sorted out asap and i need a concrete fix for this before i ask to go into his house to try and fix this as i guess he is not av/tech wise!.

Asking him to pull the mains plug,switch off tv power button,or turn the volume button down before he goes to bed will fall on deaf ears as he is spaced out most of the time and we have had a long history of anti social behaviour problems with this person over the last 4 years,so getting co operation from him may be tricky,hence the need for a solid solution as i may only get one chance to sort this.
figgyburn is offline   Reply With Quote