View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 11:48   #2139
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I really don't understand why you seek to politicise matters in your posts at every opportunity.

If something good/bad happens under Labour/Tories it's fair enough to point it out, but you seem to want to defend the Tories at every turn and, if there are any issues that arise, blame it on Labour or say that it would also have happened under Labour (in your opinion).

I don't view this as a political thread, more of a place where people can share experiences, impart information etc.

I don't know about anyone else, but i'm only interested in facts and have no regard for any underlying political agenda.
I merely respond to politicising of matters by others. I imparted the explanation of what had gone on and included sections of the National Audit Office report about the matter. That was more imparting of information and facts than anybody else seems to do.

As I pointed out, when the original story came out I was puzzled as to why they didn't notice a drop in money. When looking into it, they hadn't had a drop in money, which is why it took some time to pick up the oversight.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote