View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 18:52   #1205
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
OB I'd suspect you are in a minority of one if you are arguing that a box without a hard drive is superior to one with.

Even you yourself, the biggest proponent of streaming on these very forums, utilise the functionality on your V6 boxes.
Except that I didn’t say it was superior. I am saying that if you want to ditch your existing box(es) you can have Virgin’s new streamer.

You keep reading things into my posts that are not there.

Some people do not record anything and some people view most of what they want through the streamers and on demand, strange as that may appear to you.