View Single Post
Old 18-04-2022, 13:29   #1125
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

One thing i miss about my old job is having bank holidays off this job we work bank holidays lol,
anyway this is streaming related Microsoft are considering making a move into the streaming market however their approach will be different they want a one service for all aka Netflix, Disney+, Discovery+, Appletv etc all in one service.
Atm Disney and Apple aren't interested but Netflix, Britbox and Starz are showing interest, it will also have Microsofts tv and movie store on it too where you can rent or purchase tv shows/series/movies etc.
I'm keeping a eye on this one closely as it does seem to be gathering steam and Microsoft certainly have the funds to do this.