Thread: 350M Price Rise in March
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2022, 14:06   #2
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Price Rise in March

If you have received a letter then the price rise will apply to you. It is an annual thing they hit everyone with and if you read the T&C's of your contract you will see that they reserve the right to increase the cost of your services in line with the retail price index.

You won't get a new deal or price reduction until the end of July because that is when your contract ends and you potentially leave so they'll offer you a new deal in exchange for signing up to a new 18 month contract. You can try dropping the house phone but in my experience dropping items in a bundle saves you very little and they design it deliberately this way. The more you add to a package the more you save and having one service (e.g. bb + line rental or phone + line rental) can sometimes be nearly as expensive as having both. I have got VM tv in my bundle for the sake of having it and it isn't even connected. I have enquired about having it taken off and I think it reduces my from £79/month bill to £76.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote