View Single Post
Old 30-11-2018, 17:48   #4770
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

What is it with you guys? If you go back to my posts you will see quite clearly that in terms of football premiership streaming, I said I thought Amazon or one of the other global streaming services would make a bid for this contract either the last time or for the next round in 2022. Just in case you really hadn't noticed, 2022 isn't here yet.

I have been partially correct in that Amazon did go for the least attractive, cheapest premiership offer last time around, but that can be regarded as the first toe in the water for them. Given that superfast broadband should be available in most of the country within the time frame up to 2022, there is nothing that will stop this happening, in my view.