View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 14:17   #58
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
That's true enough. It's his naivety and unpredictability that worry me most of all.
And yet the weakness and incompetency from the leadership of Theresa May does not worry you. Strange.

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Isn't a bit hypocritical?
There's lots of it around so I don't care if it is or isn't.

The fact remains, U.S Economy is booming under Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
Well other Presidents put their investments and other business interests into a blind trust. Trump was the first not to do so.
And I don't blame him if he is not legally obliged to do so, not when he has children he can hand his businesses over to, that's their inheritance at the end of the day.

Quote:
Mar-a-Lago for example doubled it's membership fee after he became President and he is a regular attendee. Obviously Trump's supporters will say it's pure coincidence. He did the same for the New Years Party this year, confirming his attendance while the club hiked the fee to attend.
I am pretty sure most places hike their fees up over the festive and new year period and the hike in his fees is a business decision led by his children.

Quote:
Remember that Clinton was giving speeches for donations to the Clinton foundation whilst Secretary of State that was considered a conflict of interest so I don't see how this is different other than it always being different when Trump's doing it.
The difference is the Clintons are being alleged to have been paid for favors and hence why the FBI has re-opened their investigation on the Clinton Foundation.

Last Friday, the Department of Justice unsealed their first set of indictments to an individual with links to the Uranium One scandal.