View Single Post
Old 20-03-2008, 22:40   #1543
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
You may like to edit your last comment on that blog (if possible)...

Change explicit content to explicit consent

No way to edit it unfortunately, I was already aware of it. I have only had 7 hours sleep so far this week and spent most of last night writing a paper on human rights abuses at Guantanamo Bay, followed by most of today in a meeting for a group project I am managing based around deploying Open Learning Labs into the community where the public can receive free IT training. So I am a little burnt out and despite reading everything 3 or 4 times before hitting submit, still seem to manage the odd typo.

I will take inspiration from the Phorm camp and try harder...

Alexander Hanff