View Single Post
Old 04-12-2003, 23:35   #75
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

I've taken the plunge, I rang BT today, they are coming to install the new (I say new but it's not ) line on the 10th, I can't get over how easy it all was. No hassle, no messing around, and so friendly. Cant think why we didn't switch ages ago, oh yer, that bloody 12 month contract .

I also rang Bulldog today, what a difference in attitude than Ntl, couldn't help me enough and the guy actually knew what he was talking about *

so thats me happy, should have bulldog by crimbo, just got to wait until tomorrow and call to cancel my Ntl accounts (that'll be fun )

*no offence to all those excellent CS agents at Ntl that do know what they are on about, but you know what the others there are like (well you work with them so you must :p )
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote