View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 16:40   #2
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: What's the best time to get through to VM UK call centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul's Grandad View Post
Our current VM contract expires this month so I tried to call Retentions this afternoon. However, instead of getting through to the UK call centre, I got through to a foreign call centre. The lady I spoke to was doing her best to be polite and helpful but the line was very poor so I missed a lot of what she was saying. She was obviously working through a script and didn't want to go to the nitty gritty of seeing what deal could be arranged. I made my apologies and ended the call because I was missing about half of what she was trying to say.

Is there a best time of day to call Retentions to get through to the UK call centre? They have always been very helpful and bad lines are not a problem. They can usually sort out a deal straightaway without having to go through a script asking for my favourite channels etc., which is why I would rather speak to them.

Early, 9 am if possible. I've always got UK ringing at that time. In the afternoon it's a lottery. I also suspect you may have a better chance if you ring 150 from a VM landline (if you have one) rather than a mobile but that's just a hunch.

Last edited by daveeb; 06-06-2022 at 16:50.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote