View Single Post
Old 20-08-2016, 23:38   #3359
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
It's been confirmed that I have gallstones the good news is that I will be getting my gallbladder removed all going well it will be done by keyhole surgery. I have my pre-op assessment at the end of the month so hopefully it will not be long after that. The pain gallstones cause is horrendous, I have never experienced like it!

The doctor has given me strong pain killers in the mean time.
Sorry to hear this but I thought you may have it. The pain is indeed terrible but the keyhole surgery not too bad thankfully. I had to wait for some months for surgery as mine had become badly infected and I needed a week in hospital to clear that up first. I was only in 2 nights after the surgery and although it was a bit sore afterwards I have had no adverse reaction to any foods and I love dairy products, especially cheese. If anything my digestion feels better since and I get far less indigestion and reflux than before the op.
You'll be fine Weenie and it's far better dealt with than left to flare up and possible cause complications.

Osem is offline   Reply With Quote