View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 14:59   #4802
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Just hope they're easier to navigate than the current boxsets.

Unlike Netflix or Amazon Prime, there seems to be no easy way to browse them that I can see, but you have to go into Episode 1 and then scroll through the whole thing to skip to further episodes.

If I'm doing it wrong, happy to be corrected!
Glad to see that I'm not the only one annoyed about that on TV version of iPlayer.

I do wonder if it's different if you log in though. I'm not going to do that until they force it, which given the prompts is coming soon.

The reason I've not logged in is other people in house have different tastes, so though I'm happy to log in on my own devices I'm not on the main TV.